BLS CPR & AED Classes in Baton Rouge
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
Our CPR classes and CPR trainers are here to deliver Baton Rouge with the finest American Heart Association CPR training! Our teams have trained over 100,000+ people nationwide with comprehensive same-day training and testing. Bystanders trained in CPR can provide lifesaving assistance before professional medical responders arrive on the scene.
Baton Rouge CPR Classes
Our CPR classes and CPR trainers are here to deliver Baton Rouge with the finest American Heart Association CPR training! Our teams have trained over 30,000+ people nationwide with comprehensive same-day training and testing. Bystanders trained in CPR can provide lifesaving assistance before professional medical responders arrive on the scene. In some cases, CPR may need to be continued for several minutes or even longer to sustain life. Even a brief period of CPR can make a crucial difference in the outcome of an emergency.
We will teach you everything you need to know about CPR, including how to —
- Give Basic Life Support (BLS) to all ages
- Perform all seven steps of CPR
- Use an AED machine
- Feel confident in your skills
Our individualized CPR training is the best around and is priced reasonably. Our goal is to certify as many people in our community as possible!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Baton Rouge Locations
Baton Rouge’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
We are here to help you feel confident in your BLS, CPR, and AED skills during an emergency. Thousands of lives can be saved every year from accidents, heart events, and strokes when more people are certified for CPR.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the life-saving method of rescue breathing and chest compressions to help revitalize an individual who has suffered cardiac arrest. It keeps the blood flowing through the body and oxygen pumping until further help arrives.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
In your class, you will learn many things like how to assist a child, infant, or adult. In addition, you will learn the seven steps of CPR, which include performing chest compressions, supplying rescue breathing, finding a heartbeat, and ultimately reviving the hurt individual.
By choosing CPR Certification Baton Rouge, you are choosing the finest AHA CPR course and will fulfill OSHA and employer requirements simultaneously.
All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
Here are a few reasons why people have chosen our organization —
- Our CPR BLS classes are instructor-led and hands-on, giving you personalized training in smaller groups and streamlined classes.
- We are flexible! You can either come to us, or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups.
- Our course equips you with the most widely accepted AHA CPR training.
- You receive your CPR card the same day you train and test!
How do I complete the CPR course?
Simply show up to the class you registered for and be ready to absorb everything! No class prep is required. We guarantee that your training and card are AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified. Our team is prepared to answer any and all of your questions to make sure you leave confident in your skills. Note: Be careful of online-only class options. They may seem less expensive but are missing in-person training for you to be fully certified.
When can I take my CPR course?
We have a variety of class times and options! Check out our online calendar and pick the one that best fits your availability.
When will my certification expire?
All CPR certifications must be renewed every two years. Sign up for any CPR classes to be certified or recertified to save lives.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.